Cosmetic Surgery & Medical Tourism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[b]Cosmetic and Dental Surgery in Panama[/b]

Go down

[b]Cosmetic and Dental Surgery in Panama[/b] Empty [b]Cosmetic and Dental Surgery in Panama[/b]

Post  gac7077 3/12/2007, 21:48

Hi.
Very Happy
The overriding issue that dictates my next Holiday destination is cost and getting Cosmetic and dental surgery done.

It is so expensive in the USA that it's simply out of reach to most people, whereas in a number of other countries, predominantly in South America, costs are considerably lower."
One of the main reasons for going to Panama for cosmetic surgery is undoubtedly the professional excellence, the exquisite Sense of Aesthetics of their surgeons, and cost saving.

I have heard that prices in Panama are extremely competitive – I AM attracted not only by the low prices, but also by the medical equipment, high standards of cosmetic surgery, the use of modern technologies and top-quality materials for procedures. The low costs of accommodation, food, shopping and internal transport are also one of the reasons why Panama is so popular. It has been said that you can enjoy a luxurious trip to discover a whole culture and sample Panamanian cuisine for less than half the price of any other country in Latin America.

gac7077

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-03

http://www.health-effects.net

Back to top Go down